There are multiple control schemes in place so you can play it however you want. For mobile, you may either tap the on screen buttons or swipe in any direction. For PC, you have the added options of WASD and arrow keys.
Your high scores are persisted through your browser's localStorage. This means that this game is a purely client-side application, and can be played offline without the internet.
- Combokeys for keyboard shortcuts.
- FastClick to remove the 300ms delay on touch input on mobile websites.
- Hammer.JS for touch gestures.
- howler.js for WebAudio sound.
- Pixi.js for WebGL rendering wihttp://th a Canvas fallback.
The source code for my Snake implementation is available on GitHub at github.com/nylira/snake. Feel free to take a look!
And if you want to play it, go here: snake.nylira.com